Reeyk is holding a grudge against Wakamee the Goblin Chief.. do you dare make him drink her poison?
- Talk to Reeyk the goblin woman in her house in the Marsh of Reeyk (Map Marker A)
- Ask her "About that potion" and she will ask you to get Wakamee, the crazed Chief Goblin of Long Spit Village to drink a potion of poison.
- She will tell you he patrols the Long Spit Village - East
- She will want his Goblin Horn as proof of his death.
- If you accept you will receive Reeyk's Poison
- Talk to Wakamee near the bookstands in Long Spit Village - East (Map Marker B)
- Talk to him "About your virility", then ask to "sound your horn"
- Wakamee will give you the horn, drink Reeyk's Poison and then die
- As soon as Wakamee is dead, a witch will appear and whether the Witch Queen is alive or not, you will be drained of 800xp (which can be restored) for "killing her beloved".
- Go back to Reeyk and talk to her "About that potion". She will take the Goblin Horn and give you 250 gold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.