- This quest can be obtained only after proving yourself in the Sathenea's School for Warriors.
- After the fight ask Sathenea why she looks "Troubled" and agree to help.
- Exit the school and go around it, to the sea. Lord Solamar walks not far from the building, just behind it.
- He tells you how unfortunate and weak he is and asks for a full healing potion. You have few ways to go through dialogue:
- Give the potion and ask for proof he's well and alive. He will give his dirk and walk away.
- Tell that you need every potion you have. He asks you to change your mind. Speak again and choose something else.
- Tell that you wanted to help, but don't have potion. On last breath he still asks for potion.
- Tell that you're not going to give it. Lord sentenced to death. Quest failed, fame decreased.
- Tell that you sorry and failed completely. Lord gives you some time to go get the potion and come back.
- After you helped the Lord and received his dirk, return to Sathenea.
- You just show the Lord's blade to Sathenea, not give. So at the end you also have Lord Solamar's dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.