Freynen the tailor of Phryn wants to make pretty dresses to sell. It is vitally important you help him!
- Talk to Freynen the tailor in his shop in Village of Phryn and ask him if he needs any help.
- He will tell you he wants a pattern book from Reynal, the traveling tailor in north-eastern Phryn. He gives you 5 furs to trade with the tailor for a pattern book.
Finding the TailorEdit
- The tailor can be found just outside the city center behind a house. He will only be here during daylight hours.
- Talk to the tailor about his pattern book. He will want either:
- 10 furs (you were given 5)
- or, 500 gold
Getting the BookEdit
- You are given the option to try and haggle him down to just 5 furs, but even with a persuade skill of 76, he will insist on 10 furs.
- If you have a high Stealth skill (26 or higher), you can steal the book through conversation only (no pickpocketing) with no crime or decrease in fame.
- Or, you can pay the 500 gold for the book.
- Go back to the tailor with the book and he will reward you with relatively useless light armor goods that have a resale value of around 1500 gold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.