Find the Counterfeiter is a quest given to you by the Innkeeper of the inn in the City Center of Eldfell. In this quest the player has to find a counterfeiter that passed fake coins to the barmaid and call the guards to arrest him.
The Quest in DepthEdit
- Speak to the Innkeeper in the Eldfell City Inn to get this quest.
- Go to the door behind the inn and ask Lenorra and she will give you a description.
- Head to the house directly across from the Lockpick shop. Talk to Berg, the man inside about a coin.
- If you have Persuasion at 50 or less, the man will accuse you with a crime and he turns you in to the guards.
- If you have a Persuasion of 50+, Berg will confess that he made the fake coins but will beg you for forgiveness.
- If you forgive him, you fail the quest but you get a shiny crown (probably a fake) and an increase in fame.
- If you turn him in, follow the next steps for your reward.
- Go back to the Innkeeper. He will reward you with 1000 xp, 500 coins, an Innkeeper's Guild Medallion and an increase in fame.
- Go back to Lennora, who is behind the inn, and tell her that the the fake's in jail. You will receive an increase in fame, 3 items of Cheese and Meat, and 5 items of Apple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.