A dragon is a powerful enemy that features one long-range attack and a more powerful melee attack. Dragons of different elements are commonly found in their respective areas, i.e., a Fire Dragon would appear around the lava-covered areas of central Eldfell.
The Enchant System of The Quest refers to these as "Dragon Spawns."
The Quest Original GameEdit
- Level: 18
- Hp: 350
- Xp: 3500
- The Dragon is tied with the Undead King for the second-highest leveled monster in the main game.
- Level: 20
- Hp: 600
- Xp: 5000
- Deals massive physical damage
- Fireball and Lightning Storm
- The Dragon King is the highest leveled monster in the main game.
- The Dragon King and the Undead King give the most experience for a monster in the main game.
Islands of Ice & FireEdit
- Level: 20
- Hp: 500
- Xp: 10000
- Level: 22
- Hp: 750
- Xp: 15000
- Str: 70, Dex: 55, End: 55, Int: 11
- Level: 25
- Hp: 1000
- Xp: 25000
- Str: 75, Dex: 60, End: 65, Int: 14
- Lightning Storm
- Dragons are 2 stories tall, so try to retreat to a corridor where they won't be able to follow you if you need to retreat
- When fighting multiple dragons, try to get them to fireball themselves. They are vulnerable to their own damage. You still get the experience for their deaths!
- Use Magic Resistance gear, spells, and potions, especially if fighting from a distance. The Stone Skin spell is advised for fighting up close.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.